Shimano's 105 Rear Freehub is an excellent start to a strong, light rear wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
$83.55 - $92.79
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
$94.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Highly weight-optimized front hub, ideal for Gravel and XC. - 28mm-diameter bearings minimize overall weight and allow adaptability up to 15mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 28 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
- Ultra-tough 5 bearing Single Speed rear hub for All Mountain, DJ, FR, Pumptrack, and BMX. - Integrated 3mm 11T Cog Freehub (for 1/8" SS Chains) - Female Axle, M10 Lock-down Bolts, Alloy End-Caps - Wide Flange design eliminates dish in rear wheel, maximizing wheel strength & stiffness - Hole count: 32H - 6-bolt
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
$143.99 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Shimano's Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 11 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
$40.99 - $44.99
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Page 1 of 5 Next page